How to use IPTV apps in LG Smart TVs
1. Go to the Smart TV app store and search for SS IPTV, you should see the app icon, click on it to download and install the app.
2. You will see an image like the one below, just click Skip in the top right corner of the screen.
3. Now you will enter the main interface of SSIPTV, and click on the gear icon in the list of small icons on the top right corner of the screen, such as the 3rd icon.
Once you enter the settings, you can select the interface language if English is not your native language, and then go to the left side to select the content.
4. Now what you need to do is to make sure you have subscribed to the IPTV service and we will provide you with a test M3U URL for you to use in this section. You can purchase an IPTV subscription from here, or you can use an M3U URL from another provider.
Once you have the M3U URL, you will need to click the “Add” button at the bottom.
You will then see something new appear that says “Playlist 1”, simply hover over “Playlist 1” and click on it, you will then see a keyboard pop up on the screen, now that’s where the 5 minutes of fun begins, typing in the long M3U.
5. Then at the top of the screen go to save and click on it to save the settings.
6. You will see the new IPTV profile you just added so you will want to click on that.
7. You will now want to wait around 30 seconds to let the playlist load up for the first time then you will see all the categories.