PPV(Pay-per-view): Pay-per-view TV refers to pay-per-view TV that viewers have to buy each time a show is broadcast. Unlike video-on-demand, PPV is broadcast live to all paying users at the same time, rather than VOD, where users can watch pre-recorded programs at any time. After the rise of the Internet, web-based PPV, known as iPPV, emerged.
Many people find it cumbersome and expensive to buy each viewing, ranging from $30 to $120 per event. Therefore, they will specifically look for IPTV with PPV.
At present, in the IPTV we provide, there are two IPTVs with PPV, one is the iview series—iview hd, xtrix tv, atv. The other is FEXTV.
The two IPTVs are also our main IPTVs.
If you choose the iview series, you can get these:
1. You Get Over 1000 Ordinary & Premium Channels Instantly with HD quality.
2. You Get Over 3000 Movies & TV Shows (VOD).
3. Most stable app server and engineer team over 5 years.
4. Simple to use EPG (Electronic Program Guide).
5. Solid IPTV Service, Without Buffering and Freezing (Stable Internet Required).
If you choose FEXTV, you can get these:
1. You Get Over 2000 Ordinary & Premium Channels Instantly with HD/4K quality.
2. You Get VOD with 10000+ Latest & Hot Movies.
3. Also have FAV&EPG.
4. Most stable app server and engineer team over 5 years.
5. You can get 2 days free trial after description.
6. Support many devices such as Android Box, Amazon Fire Stick, Mag Box, Samsung/LG Smart TV, etc.
FEXTV Renew & Subscription:
We provide IPTV Subscription and professional streaming IPTV questions and answers if you want to get more details you can contact me:
IPTV Streaming News: https://xtrixtv.net/news/