Recently, many users complained to me that their Smart TVs can’t use IPTV, that’s right, many Smart TVs don’t support downloading and installing third-party apps. It’s simple, just download a player from the app store and add it with M3U address, but there are some players that can’t add M3U successfully due to the limitation of different regions and devices, today I will introduce Flix IPTV, an app that I found can be used on many regions and compatible with most of the smart TVs!
1. As with most players, you can find FLIXIPTV in the App Store and download it.
2. Once the download is complete, you will see a pop-up with the MAC address, so please memorize it.
3. Open a web browser on your desktop or cell phone and navigate to the following address: https://flixapp.tv/mylist
4. The Flix page will ask you for the Mac address and URL link to your IPTV service. When you subscribe to an IPTV service, it sends login information and a URL (sometimes called an M3U link) to the email address you used when you signed up. It looks similar to the example below:
5. After adding the information, click the Send button and you are good to go.
6.Open Flix IPTV on your Smart TV and you will see the connected IPTV provider in the app.
This is Xtrixtv.net, the best IPTV Provider!
We provide IPTV Subscription and professional streaming IPTV questions and answers if you want to get more details you can contact me We offer 72 hours FREE IPTV Trial, if you need IPTV free trial please contact us: