Many people don’t know is that the Nvidia box (Same as Amazon Fire Stick), is Android OS. Both Nvidia Shield and Amazon Fire Stick are ATV boxes. Different from AOSP boxes, ATV boxes already have a complete interface, user settings, and system settings. Based on some improvements made on the Android system, these ATV boxes retain both Android and Android. The function of the system also has a certain protective effect on the user.
But because of these barriers, it is also difficult for users to download other APKs they want in addition to the play store.
Today we will tell you how to download third-party/unknown apps on your Nvidia Shield.
In fact, this method is very similar to downloading third-party software on Amazon Firestick.
If you want to know HOW TO JAILBREAK AMAZON FIRESTICK TO DOWNLOAD THIRD-PARTY APK, please see this article:
OK, now First you need to open your Nvidia Shield and find Google Play.
1. Enter Downloader then you will see this application.
2. Download and install ‘Downloader’ on your Nvidia Shield.
3. Open Downloader and enter the link to download the apk you need.
4. Note: You need to allow Install unknown apps, see the below picture.
5. After Allow all you will get this Status, click Install, and then you can get the apps you need.
Finally, the app is installed on your Nvidia Shield.
This is the way to install unknown apps on Nvidia Shield.
If you still have any other problems, please contact me. We provide professional IPTV questions and answers, also if you are interested in an IPTV subscription.
See our Online website: https://xtrixtv.net/product-category/subscription/
Streaming News: https://xtrixtv.net/news/