NVIDIA SHIELD is a very popular TV box, many users don’t know how to download IPTV apps in this TV box, this article will detail how to download IPTV apps to NVIDIA SHIELD.
Transfer via USB flash drive
How to Sideload Apps?
1. Go to Google Play Store and install X-plore
2. Turn on Developer options by going into device preferences then press on about.
3. Go to build # press on it 5 times and wait until it says you are a developer.
4. Back out and go to Device Preferences then press on Security and restrictions
5. Press on Unknown Sources and allow X-plore to install apps from unknown sources. Don’t worry nothing will happen to your device
6. Download the app to a flash drive
7. Insert the flash drive into one of the USB ports on your shield
8. Open X-plore and navigate to the app on your flash drive
9. Click to start installing once installed you will be asked to allow permission allow them then you will need to install them again
Download via Browser
Using ES File Explorer * Shield has changed, but should still work if ES Explorer is installed
1. Make sure you have connected the Nvidia Shield to your desktop or TV.
2. Because this method does not allow for offline installation, you must be connected to the Internet.
3. Go to the Play Store and download and install ES File Explorer on your Shield TV.
4. Open ES File Explorer and locate the “Explorer” option in the sidebar. Click on it.
5. Enter the download installer link in the URL address
Via Google Drive
Download and save the app file on your computer/phone.
Upload it to your Google Drive.
Access Google Drive from Shield TV.
Download the application file to your Shield TV.
Installation steps are the same as above.
This is Xtrixtv.net, the best IPTV Provider!
We provide IPTV Subscription and professional streaming IPTV questions and answers if you want to get more details you can contact me We offer 72 hours FREE IPTV Trial, if you need IPTV free trial please contact us: